LORAC Limited Edition Black Friday 2015 Love, Lust & Lace Eyeshadow Palettes$12 each ( 110$ value ) , available exclusively at Ulta on Black Friday .
I like those colors a lot , and I think this is a great deal. Definitly I will grab both pallettes !
Finally they are here ! Today , I got my It cosmetics brush set I purchased through ipsy. Ipsy had a deal last week on it cosmetics buki brush set for 20$ with free shipping . I think this deal was awesome .
The set arrived in a silver glittery box , lined with silver cloth ( how fancy ). It is wrapped with metallic ribbon and a cute pink note .
Inside the box , there was the brush set. 4 pieces in total .
The Brushes include:
- Buki Buffing Brush (foundation application)
- Buki Radiance Brush (blush and highlighter application)
- Buki Powder Ball Brush (powder application)
- Buki Complexion Perfection Brush (full-coverage application)
The brush has ultra-luxe and ultra-plush bristles so it’s ultra-soft on your skin. Each brush has a distinctive shape and a specific purpose. Each brush has it cosmetics engraved on the handle .
The handle is short making the brush set perfect for travelling ! But the size of the head is the same as regular brushes.
I really love this brush set . It will be a nice addition to my brushes collection.
Until next time ,
MAC’s latest makeup collection is The Dark Desires collection ( I am so in love with the name ) for 2015_2016 season. It is noticed that the shimmery makeup esp on lips has returned this season .
This collection includes
- 3 kohl eye pencils all shimmery with different colors ( each for $16.50 )
- 7 eyeshadows different colors ( each for $20 )
- 2 black mascaras (black and too black each for $22 )
- 1 shimmery liquid eyeliner ( 16.50$ )
- 2 nail polishes ( one blackened blue & one blackened green $12 )
- 4 lip sticks ( each for $17 )
- 3 eye glosses ( each $22 )
This makeup collection is so beautiful , budget_friendly and very special one !
The Tapered Brows are the latest trend in Brows world ! The Tapered brows , like Kim Kardashian’s brows , are the brows that are full but with a tapering at the end and a slight arch. This brow shape gives the face youthful , feminine and fearless look at the same time.
Tips for brow shaping :
_Brushing them back with a spoolie or clean mascara wand with brow gel to keep them tame.
_You may applying concealer on new hair growth in-between growth stage.
until next time , with love
In this post , I will be posting the latest holidays makeup sets ( christmas 2015 )
–Dolce & Gabbana Seductive lip set available at Macy’s $69 !
-Givenchy Holiday Palette
–It Girl Collection by Jouer (LE) available at nordstrom $75
–The legacy palette by Keyvin Aucoin available at nordstrom $165
Work of Art colour collection by Laura Mercier $285
– Urban Decay Gwen Palette
–Tarte Light of the Party collection available at sephora $59
–Nars Steven Klein Collaboration One Shocking Moment Cheek Palette available at sephora $69
–TOO FACED Le Grand Chateau available at Sephora $49
–Lancome Noel Eye set available at sephora $38
–Vice 4 Urban Decay available at sephora $60
–Charlotte Tilbury K.I.S.S.I.N.G luxury lipstick wardrobe available at nordstrom online $305
–Lancome All over face palette available at lancome-usa.com $60
Which one is your favorite ? For me , it is hard to choose only one ! I can’t wait till the black friday sale ( or after christmas sale ) to grab some of these .
What do you think of my makeup ?
Ok , I am lying . It is just a picture from google and I wish I can do my makeup this perfect . Lol 🙂
For the past 5 years-basically since I started using makeup- I’ve been searching for a foundation routine which makes my skin glow flawlessly and would hide all my acne scars and blemishes. While I still didn’t find a magical routine/product which will completely transform my skin into a flawless one, I’ve got pretty close after hundreds of trials and errors. My latest foundation routine is the best one I’ve found so far; it conceals my blemishes and rednesses, doesn’t clog my pores and trigger acne, keeps my oily skin under control andddd stays on all day long! I will share with you the steps of my routine and the products I’ve been using and loving lately.
- Prepping the skin before putting foundation on is a key step as it determines how smooth your foundation will go on and how natural it looks. If you want to know how I take care of my skin (oily and acne-prone) and keep it acne-free, stay tuned for my upcoming post.
- Even if you have oily skin, moisturizing is an important step regardless of the fact that the face is not dry. By using a moisturizer, the sebaceous glands sense that the face is already hydrated and would in turn decrease oil secretion; after all that’s what we all want, right? Try using a moisturizer for oily skin as it tends to dry faster and prevent the shine. I use hope in a jar philosophy and it’s been amazingly doing the job.
- Second step would be priming. Priming is important for two reasons; first, you want you makeup to last all day and not turn into separate patches of foundation within two hours, and second because people with oily skin usually suffer from big pores as well. Ok, so pores and foundation don’t match up so well and we’ve all been in a place where the our pores looked like craters which seem to get bigger as we keep adding foundation. And let me tell you, I’ve been there hundreds of times, until finally I did some research and found out that there are primers out there which make our lives sooo much easier. I only wish I’ve learned about it earlier. Silicone-based primers such as smashbox photo finish and Makeup forever step one skin equalizer prep the pores but filling them in and allowing the foundation to go on smoothly without the ups and downs. Now, I know it’s a concern for a lot that it might clog the pores, however put your minds at rest, the products are hypoallergenic and do not clog pores-based on my personal experience of several months.
- Now we get to the best part, applying foundation! Foundation comes in many forms and structures. Some girls prefer cream, others prefer liquid and powders. Personally, I prefer liquid the most as I feel it’s the easier to apply (I don’t have a lot of time during the morning before class) and looks the most natural(I don’t want to look like a Barbie in my 8 o’clock biology class). Liquids tend to be eaier for nonprofessional makeup artists to spread equally across the face and it doesn’t cake like creams and powders usually do. As for the coverage, I like medium to full coverage. The foundation I’m currently using is the Kat Von D liquid foundation and I’m impressed by the coverage it gives me. It’s very durable and stays on for 12 hours straight!(I’m in school from 9am to 9pm on Wednesdays). If you want a less expensive but good drugstore foundation, I recommend trying Loreal Infalliable foundation, it gives medium coverage but is perfect for oily skin. After I run out of my current foundation, I wanna try tarte amazonian clay liquid foundation because I heard really good reviews about it. I’ll let you know how I like it in future posts. I usually spread my foundation using a damp beauty blender or a flat kabuki brush. Both work very well.
- If I was having a bad day, and I further wanted to conceal my undereyes or a pimple, I would go in using NARS creamy concealer or maracuja oil concealer by tarte. I blend it using a regular concealer brush.
- To set the foundation, I usually use loose powder; easy to use and works miracles. I use tarte smooth operator and a powder brush.